Another super easy ceviche.
- Olive oil
- 225g scallops
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (Don’t use if you’re a no coriander freak)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ cucumber, diced
- Chop your scallops into small pieces.
- Combine in a bowl with 3tbsp lemon juice, 3tbsp lime juice, 1 tsp salt and diced chillies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Scallops should being to turn opaque.
- In a separate bowl, combine your cucumber, shallots, avocado, pepper and garlic.
- Add remaining lemon and lime juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Remove scallops from bowl and discard liquid.
- Mix the scallops with the vegetable mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.