Feta and Beetroot Salad
We love a good salad! Especially when our mothers come for dinner. It shows were looking after ourselves and are mature, not just necking beers and bbqing meats. We have also paired this with our favourite f*cking rose! It is truly amazing. Summer’s day salad and banging rose, what else could you want!
- 4 beetroots
- 1 small head of broccoli
- Baby spinach
- 60g feta
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and peppers here
- Preheat yo oven to 180c(Fan assisted)
- Take a baking tray and cover it in parchment.
- Cut your beetroot into slices.
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Spread on a baking tray and roast for 20 minutes.
- Grab a large pot of cold salted water and bring to the boil.
- Blanch your broccoli. Time this to your beetroot.
- Please do not overcook your broccoli or we will never attend a garden party in your house again.
- Make your dressing.
- Mix together olive oil, vinegar, honey, spring onion, mustard and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Remove beetroot from the oven.
- Mix together with the broccoli, spinach and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with your dressing.
- Eat and drink my friends.