I have nothing clever to say
Wine Pairing -
- 300g pasta (Spaghetti or linguine work best)
- 2 ½ tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 75g onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- Bring a large pot of cold salted water to the boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 1 minute less than the packet says.
- Before draining scoop out about 175ml of pasta water.
- Set aside.
- Drain pasta and set aside in bowl.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Add your olive oil and when hot add your onion and garlic.
- Cook for about 5 minutes while stirring until onion and garlic are soft.
- Add your pesto and season with salt and pepper.
- Lob in your pasta sauce and mix well to combine.
- Throw in your pasta now and toss to coat well.
- Should be nice and silky and saucy.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed and garnish with grated parmesan.