We love picky finger food at Boujee Booze and we love anything fried! Fried socks. These olives are dirty and delicious. We like to use garlic or feta stuffed olives.
Wine Pairing -
- 100g panko or dried breadcrumbs
- 300ml or so of Vegetable oil for frying Should be about 2 inches high in your pan. (Buy yourself a small deep fat fryer from Lidl and enjoy the rest of your life much more)
- 160g stuffed olives (Feta or garlic stuffed)
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 50g mayo
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic very finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat yo egg in a bowl.
- Put your breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Put your flour in another bowl.
- Coat your olives in flour.
- Add your olives to your egg mix and coat your olives.
- One by one place them and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Set aside on a plate.
- If you are a loser and don't have a deep fat fryer, heat a large pan with your oil to a medium high heat.
- If you have a thermometer then great, you want the oil at about 180 celsius.
- If not, Take a small piece from the centre of a slice of bread and drop it in.
- It should take about 60 seconds to turn golden brown.
- Fry the olives for 2-3 minutes until golden and sizzling.
- Remove and drain on kitchen paper as they will be very very very hot.
- Mix your mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Next step is fairly simple.
- Dip your f*cking olives in your f*cking sauce.