Spanish classic dish. Again super simple but super delicious. A tapas staple, an unusual thing to see as a snack in an Irish house, so again, we are here for you to impress your mates! Or your mother to impress the ladies from the golf club, or your dad his boss, you get it. They will think you are oh so cultured. Also it is fun to play padron roulette, as every so often, one of them is a hidden killer of heat!
- You ready for the list?
- We don't think you're ready
- 300g padron peppers
- 50ml olive oil
- Sea salt flakes ONLY
- Mix all ingredients together and serve.
- Just kidding.
- Heat a pan over a high heat and add your oil.
- The oil should be just about smoking.
- Lob in your peppers.
- You’ll need to keep an eye on them, tossing them.
- Skin will start to soften but you do not want to burn them. Obvious ay.
- They should be very soft and blistery.
- This is what you want.
- Very slight browning to them like?
- We’re just trying to add steps to the method here now.
- Remove the peppers and serve on a plate.
- Cover them in the salt. Such a good combination.