Melon and Prosciutto
Shouldn’t even be writing a recipe for this.
Ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin.
Delightful on a summer's day to be fair.
- 1 cantaloupe melon cut into 8 slices
- 8 prosciutto slices
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 100g rocket
- Cut the melon, rind on into 8 wedges
- Remove the flesh from each piece of rind but do not discard the rind
- Wrap each melon piece in your prosciutto and sit back on the rind wedge.
- Serve alongside rocket dressed in olive oil and balsamic.
- Drizzle a small bit of olive oil and pepper over each piece of melon and prosciutto.